I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Bunny {Free} Printable

Spring is certainly in the air here in Colorado and with only a couple more weeks to go until Easter, I wanted to create a little something for the occasion--this cute Easter Bunny Printable! 


The yellow and blue just call out "Spring!"
You can download a watermark free 5x7 version of this printable here.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I party:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!