I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dr. Seuss-A-Thon {There's A Wocket In My Pocket}

 
What a fun and silly book this is! It's like going on a hunt through this little boy's house, so I thought a little scavenger hunt type activity would be in order.


I scanned some of the pages from the book and printed out the characters.

Then I cut out the characters, so I could hide them around the house.

Here's the Nooth Grush on a toothbrush. 

And the Zower in the shower.

Then we read the book and went in search of our visitors. We just found the Woset in the closet!

Easy, simple and fun!

Would you like more Wocket In My Pocket activities? 

Here's what's floating around on Pinterest.


I'm sharing some of our Dr. Seuss-A-Thon activities via Instagram and Twitter. If you're joining us, I'd love it if you would share too, and use #DrSeussAThon when posting.

If you need a list of the Dr. Seuss books, don't forget to check out this post.



This Week's Books:

Next Week's Books (back to just Friday):
We're taking a short break since we've been doing Dr. Seuss all week. We'll be back with more Dr. Seuss posts two weeks from this post date. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I party:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!