I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Card Inspiration

Making Christmas cards this year? Need some inspiration? I have a little for you!

You can make a couple of the above cards with the Christmas Subway Art from yesterday, or if you can wait until next week, I'll be sharing some more detailed instructions for making a few of the cards.

Want handmade cards but don't have the time to make them yourself? I have sets of Christmas cards available in my shop (check them out on the sidebar). :-)

5 comments:

  1. Way CUTE cards and love your printables.
    Christmas Hugs,
    Wanda Ann @ memoriesbythemile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice collection of cards. I love the Noel and Peace ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards. I am visiting you via Somewhat Simple. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas. Happy Holidays. Anu

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!