I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday

I went a little pin-crazy last night. 

Who hasn't, though, right?

There's some great stuff out there. You can see all my pins here.

First up are these Sugar Cookie Bars from High Heels & Grills. Aren't they beautiful? I'm sure they're super tasty too. I'm seriously considering breaking my diet to make some...maybe I could make a half recipe. Then it won't be so bad if I eat the whole pan, right?


We're going on a long road trip (Colorado to California) in October, so I've been keeping my eye out for portable toys. This Cozy Car Caddy from Homemade By Jill looks perfect! It would be great to have when stopping to get something to eat or in the evening at the hotel. I'm also considering making it for a Christmas present. Either way, it's super cute!


This great tip from Posed Perfection on Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances has been amazing. It really helps get those hand and foot prints off the fridge. And, yes, I said foot--I have a two year old; need I say more? Click on over to see her tip. I'll give you a hint, though: you probably already have what you need in your kitchen.


I'm loving the book Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss right now, so I just loved this post from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons.


Finally, we have these colorful and fun Rainbow Pancakes from I Am Baker. I cheat and use Bisquick for my pancakes (shhhh, don't tell anyone), but there is a recipe linked in the post, if you'd like to go the totally from scratch route. Aren't they fun? My little guy thought they were pretty cool.
Source: iambaker.net via Erin on Pinterest
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!