I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Purple and Pink Butterflies

What little girl doesn't love purple and pink butterflies? This card was inspire by (and made for) one of my little cousins who has a purple and pink room with butterflies. She's such a cutie!

The background was actually clip art. I printed it and added a border with a purple paper that closely matched the purple butterfly.
Then I added a couple of these little guys with dimensional adhesives to tie in the little guy below with the background.

I stamped the bug and then added the "happy birthday" sentiment below it. Then I used a paper punch to curve the edges. I did the same for the border piece which is the same purple I used to border the background. Simple! 


***I used the "Love Bug" stamp set from Stampin' Up! and individual word stamps***


I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday * Get Inspired Monday * The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup * Ta-Da Tuesday * Tuesdays Cute Crafts & Cute Parties *Happy Family Times * Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out * Tuesday Tidbits * Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday * Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday * Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up * My Crowded Kitchen * Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party

1 comment:

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!