I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July! {Card Gallery}

I hope you all (those of you in the US anyway) are having a wonderful holiday! It's weird that it's in the middle of the week isn't it?


I've added a page that I couldn't wait to share with you, so without further ado I give you my Card Gallery page! Since card making is my favorite craft (and lately the one I've posted about most), I figured it might be nice to have them in an easy to access spot. I haven't included every single card that I've ever posted, but they are some of the best (if you ask me anyway :-)). If you're interested in all my card posts though, you can click here to view them all. You can click on the pictures to head to the original post. I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!