I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Favorite Find Friday

The pictures will take you to my pin. I've included the direct links below each picture. Check 'Em Out!




Jello Cookies from I {heart} Nap Time
These look like so much fun to make and so tasty!


Painting Wooden Spoons from Little Bit Funky
These are just so adorable! What a great way to liven up those boring 'ol spoons.


Dinosaur Feet Craft from Activity Village
These look like so much fun! My little guy recently discovered dinosaurs, so I think this might be something fun to make with/for him. 

You can always find me on Pinterest to see more of my finds from around Blog Land. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!