I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 4 Revised {You're My Other Half}

I did a little revising for day 4 of 14 Days of Valentines. Day 4 was Love Potion. I was going to get my husband a small bottle of one of his favorite drinks: Arizona Tea's Half Tea & Half Lemonade. I couldn't find a small bottle...just a large container of it, so I decided to go with it and make a new printable (since the original wouldn't work with a large container). Here's what I came up with for it: "You're My Other Half". I used the base of one of Ashley's printables and added my own saying. I found the font here.


I think the play on words goes nicely with the rest of the printables that Ashley at Mommy By Day...Crafter By Night created. If you'd like to see Ashley's version of Day 4, click here.


He's really going to like this day as he really, really likes this stuff, but we don't buy it often. I have to say that I'm pretty excited to give it to him too. :-)




Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a great and thoughtful gift!! So cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Thank you for sharing it at Sharing Saturday!! We look forward to having you share again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!